; Plisherrific: Concrete Pillars - OPI Embrace the Grey

Aug 14, 2017

Concrete Pillars - OPI Embrace the Grey


I picked today's polish out of my box of untrieds because I've had a hankering for creme polishes. To tell the truth, I wasn't expecting too much, but I ended up quite liking it!

[Bottle to nail: OPI Embrace the Grey (2 coats)]
So here's OPI Embrace the Grey from the Fifty Shades collection, which I received as a gift from a lovely friend!

[2 coats: OPI Embrace the Grey]
Embrace the Grey is a medium grey creme polish. It applies well, especially with the wide brush, and is nice and opaque at two coats. The formula is really nice too, thin enough to flow easily and gives a sort of squishy jelly-creme look.

[2 coats: OPI Embrace the Grey]
I think this is a really nice addition to my collection and I don't have another shade quite like it, so I'm all around quite pleased with it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment