; Plisherrific: Christmas Ornaments: China Glaze Ruby Pumps + LA Colors 24k Glitter

Jan 13, 2011

Christmas Ornaments: China Glaze Ruby Pumps + LA Colors 24k Glitter

Following with EV's theme, I'm starting out with the plishes I used for Christmas! :D Since I didn't have a tree up, I needed glitter on my nails to compensate for the lack of shiny.

Base: China Glaze's Ruby Pumps
Tips: LA Colors' Art Deco 24k Glitter
Top coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast

The look I was going for, rather than a French mani, was gold dripping down from the tips. Not sure how successful I was. :P

Anyway...Ruby Pumps! I love it so much. (And so do a number of women who've commented on my nails!) The polish is a deep red jelly with a scattering of lighter red glitters in its depths. It is eye-catching while being perfectly work appropriate. My fave red plish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment